Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sinking Submarine


That is how I am feeling today. That is a CRAZY dream I had last night - that I was in a sinking submarine! Normally I don't remember my dreams. When I do, it is typically because I am over-come with stress. In my dream last night, my Man and I were out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary (which is in 2 days!) We were at a restaurant on the waterfront. Note - I DON'T like the waterfront except from a shallow beach. Then suddenly the restaurant turned into a ship. Then as we received our drinks, the ship turned into a submarine and started to sink. We couldn't get out of our seats. We were stuck in them. Everyone was screaming for air to breathe. Then just as we went under, air masks came down (like in an airplane) and we could breathe again while under the water. Then I woke up. And told Pete I wasn't ready to move to NYC yet.

I know this is the enemy's attack. This is EXACTLY what he wants me to do. But I'm having a hard time finding the strength the fight it. I fasted yesterday (which I had kind of slacked off for awhile doing) and prayed fervently all day. I desperately need wisdom and strength that only the Lord can give to me right now. I had 4 conversations yesterday with people that are having a really hard time right now. I know that is the enemy too. We're all just wanting to give up. We've let our guard down and now it's tough getting back into the battle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know how you found a pic of a sinking sub?!