Friday, March 6, 2009

Challenges

I know I haven't been posting here much these days. I'm trying to keep our adoption blog up as best as I can. There is a lot going on in our lives right now. Not that there isn't normally a lot going on in our lives, in most peoples lives. It seems like more than normal right now. I like to have multiple balls up in the air at a time on most days. But even this has been too much for me. I told a good friend yesterday that I feel like I'm on the verge of a break-down. I'm not really and I don't know what that would feel like but I feel like it's getting close. I know that God will only give me as much as I can handle and that He'll give me the strength to handle all that He gives me, but gosh, I'd like a break today. I've tried having this conversation with Pete a few times about how I'd like to just have a normal life. Just for a little bit. Then I see this video today. Whatever. I'd like to lay down on the balance beam today. If only for just today. But I know I can't. Too much to do before we leave for China. Which is exactly one week from today.



"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

No comments: