Monday, August 24, 2009

I Know

I know. I'm WAY behind in posting updates. 4 months to be exact. It's been a crazy, busy, sickly summer. Busier than normal and I hope not the new normal for us : ) I was trying to at least keep Kaiden's blog up but I've failed at doing even that over the past 3 months. I wasn't sure if I would keep this blog going since we weren't moving to NYC right now. I think I will. More goes on in our lives than just Kaiden. Although sometimes I'm not sure of that either.

Everyone is sick here AGAIN today and although it is gorgeous outside (80 degrees and sunny!), we are going to have a jammie day which will allow me to do some catch up work on the laptop. The girls LOVE jammie days. We just lounge around the house in our jammies reading, snacking, and watching dvds at will. We are on season 8 already of Little House on the Prairie. KiKi is anxious to see Laura have her baby so we'll see if we can get that far today.

2 comments:

Living My Backward's Life (formerly A Michigander Grows in Brooklyn) said...

Yaaay! I miss talking with you, seeing you, but not even being able to read about you has been too much!

Sonyia said...

I've missed you too Michigander! I've kept up reading your blog though : ) I wish I was coming to NYC next month so I could visit but Kaiden is not a good traveler yet. Next time.