Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Wedding Band

Tonight my man gave me a new wedding band to match his. Almost 2 years ago I donated my wedding band and engagement ring to City Mission to auction to raise funds for their programs. This was just before our 10 year wedding anniversary. Pete had said for a few years that he would buy me an additional band for my ring for our 10 year anniversary. I decided for many reasons that I actually wanted a completely new ring. It has taken 2 years from that point for us to be ready to buy a new one. This one is much plainer and simpler than my first one. I think it is more 'me' than my old one. Pete also had it engraved to match his too with "Just Like Heaven 10/18/97". I can't believe we have been married for almost 12 years already!

http://img.bluenile.com/is/image/bluenile/WB36502600_main?$375_315$

No comments: