Monday, June 23, 2008

Bella (the Movie)


Last night my man and I had the pleasure of watching a movie together at home, almost in peace and quiet. After about the girls 17th trip out of their bedrooms, we were able to watch the last 3/4 of it in quiet. We RARELY watch any tv and if we do, it is generally a movie that we can watch in bed on my laptop. Last night was a special treat. We viewed Bella. It was SUPER! I loved it! I cried! I'd definitely watch it again. It is rated PG-13. I wouldn't allow my daughters to watch it. Normally that is my own guideline for watching a movie - if I'd allow them to watch it - then it must be OK to preview. I had heard so much hype about this movie that I was curious. Out of all the hyper I had heard, I hadn't heard the storyline. It was pleasant to watch the movie plot develop.

No comments: