Friday, June 13, 2008

Scrapbooking Retreat


Here I sit at my laptop, reading blogs, printing pictures for M, and scrapping. I am at the Scrap Palace in Romeo for 72 hours for scrapbooking retreat! Jesus is with M and I so this post is totally spirit filled : ) This is the very first time I have EVAR left the girls home alone with their daddy over-night. K#1 turns 8 in September so that is quite along time. With it being Father's Day on Sunday, I thought this was the perfect present for my honey. The girls and him have a week-end jammed packed with fun activities. Then when I arrive home on Sunday, we are going straight to my parents house to visit my Daddy. I think I'll be tired from all this scrapping this week-end so I'll still need to rest. Let him cook dinner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun! It was nice to see you and meet Maria! Don't be such a stranger.

Happy Fathers Day to Pete!