Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NYC Here We Come

First, I know, it's been far too long since I've posted. I've had many things to post about BUT 1) We have had major internet issues around here and 2) Fall is here. I just love the Fall. It energies me. So I've ramped up for a new year of homeschooling. Yes we do school year round but we cut way back in the summer time.

Next, my Man has been working on some job prospects that have kept me on the edge of my seat. I haven't wanted to post until we know anything for sure. That could be another week or two so I thought I better give an quick update.

Today I booked a flight for my Man and I to head to NYC for THREE intense days of apartment searching October 8 - 11 via Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club. Gotta love that! We did pay a little more to shorten our trip but it is still cheaper for both of us to fly than it was for Pete to fly alone back in June. I know I'll miss the girls if we stayed a full 6 days so this felt like the right plan for us. Plus, we didn't want to over-stay our welcome there either. Our prayers now are that this is the door that God wanted us to walk through and that He will provide us with the perfect apartment in 3 days : )

1 comment:

T$ said...

I continue to pray for the p family. I know God loves each of you tremendously and will never fail you. EVAR.