Monday, December 15, 2008

Ebay Superstar

This email was in my in-box this morning. I've been selling on eBay since September 15, 2001 - just over 7 years now. I didn't plan on buying nor selling that much. I thing I had only signed up in order to get some free points for something. But here I am now with over 1,000 positive transactions (1224 actually but you do not get more than 1 point from the same buyer/seller). That's a whole lot of crap to have sold! Which means that's a whole lot of crap to have owned! Granted, not all of the sales were my own things, but the vast majority of them were. I sold so much just last year that I became a PowerSeller. That is one recognition that I'd be happy to lose : ) Member is a PowerSeller


Congratulations! You've earned a feedback rating of 1,000--earning you a Red Star on eBay!

We want you to know how much we appreciate your valuable contribution as an eBay community member. It's people like you who have helped make eBay, The World's Online MarketplaceTM, a safe and vibrant place to buy and sell. You are a guiding star, and we wouldn't be here without people like you!

We hope you'll
download your Red Star Certificate and display it proudly. You've certainly earned it! (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have it, get it here.)

Again, congratulations on your stellar success, and keep shooting for the stars!


John Donahoe
President and CEO, eBay Inc.

No comments: