Saturday, December 13, 2008

Good Times


I sit here typing this as hubby nurses his G2. He's not hung-over, he just wants some Gatorade today. We had a FABULOUS time last night thanks to the hospitality of the Kellys. Once again Superstar outdid herself. Her lovely niece offered to come over and play with the kids so that the adults could enjoy each other's company without having to worry about them. She did this for FREE! What a generous gift that was to all of us parents (and those without kids because they didn't have to listen to our kids constantly interrupting us). She planned good food and games and movies and offered small gifts to keep
them occupied all night long. Then with the help of T$ and my Man, they served up a super fun mystery meal with a few more fun games after that. LOTS of veggies with dip and salsa with chips and chocolate covered pretzels were eaten, along with a bit of wine. I was quite crabby yesterday and didn't really feel like going out but I'm so THRILLED that I did. I love most of those people. We had so much fun that Banter had to take a nap mid-evening to be able to keep up with us.


2 comments:

Sick Pete said...

Not my fault if I was totally overserved. And I'm NOT hung over... much.

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree: she is a super niece~ and makes a great daughter too. Glad you all had a fun evening.