Saturday, March 8, 2008

GLORY TO GOD!

Just when I was crying out to HIM this morning in the shower, about to burst with frustrations, not sure I could take this anymore, WE HAVE RENTERS! Well, we have their application, that is good enough for me. I know the lease will follow. I had a REALLY good feeling about them yesterday. A few more things to get out of the old house but they don't want in for a few week so we have some time. I LOVE HIM!! I couldn't stop thanking HIM ALL DAY LONG! I just read this too:

"Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done!" Ps. 40:5

"I am the Lord; that is My Name! I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols...Let them give glory to the Lord and proclaim His praise...!" Is. 42:8,12

HE IS AWESOME! Everything seems so small now.

That was our GREAT news this week. On top of that, The Kallens are on fire! Both boys were accepted into their first choice schools, Keith starts a temp job on Monday and probably has a perm job lined up to follows that, AND they might have someone to buy their house.

As if that wasn't enough, T$ is on his way to NYC in a few weeks for TWO interviews, one of which is IN Gramercy Park! How cool is that? Their house keeps getting showings so I know it is just a matter of time before it sells.

GOOD IS GOOD! HE IS SO VERY, VERY GOOD!

No comments: