Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The House


All in HIS timing, right?

The House IS rented! On Sunday we met with a wonderful couple that has 6 month old twin daughters to sign a 12 month lease on the house! We are still going to have to subsidize the lease by covering the taxes but the rental income will cover both mortgages on it. PRAISE the Lord! That was such a relief to me....

I showed the house to them on Friday prior. They currently live in CA and were in town only for the week-end to find a home because the husband's taking a job transfer effective the first week of April. This was the first and only time I showed the house. The dozen other times that it was shown, my Man handled it. The whole rental thing makes me REALLY anxious so he said he would handle it. I really liked the wife on the phone and was going to be in the area on Friday afternoon anyway so I agreed to meet them. I had a wonderful feeling about them right off the bat. I truly believe GOD brought them to us. They were the right couple for our home.

"29And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother[f] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life." (Matt 19:29)

No comments: