Monday, March 31, 2008

I Finally Let It All Go


Our new renters move in in one week. We still had the kitchen table & Chairs, Desk & Hutch, and Wall System at the old house. I've been holding on to these things because I REALLY LOVE them and wanted so badly to make them work for our new apartment. But they won't. I knew that but I couldn't let them go. So finally on Friday when we were going to go over to the house to finish up some odds & ends, I decided to list them all on Craigslist. I thought well, if they sell, then I wasn't meant to keep them. Since I was on a roll, I also listed two Pottery Barn black bookcases, our bed and dresser and both girls bedroom sets. Immediately on Friday I got emails about one bedroom set, the desk set, wall system, and black bookcases. On Saturday half of them were gone. On Sunday the kitchen table & chairs as well as the black bookcases were gone. Now all that is left is K#2's bedroom set and our bedroom set. God is good when you are faithful. I need to rely on HIM and not my stuff....

Superstar listed 3 things on Craigslist for her first time tonight. She has multiple offers on ALL 3 items! God is good when you are faithful and let it all go .....

No comments: