Monday, April 21, 2008

Where Will We Live A Year From Now ?


I just don't know the answer to that question. I assume we will be in NYC. I assume that only because I assume we will sign a one year lease and am guessing that won't be for at least two more months from now.

We had and appointment today to get our homestudy updated for Baby K. I've been busy the past week trying to get our paperwork updated and ready for our Social Worker, Wendy, from Adoption Advocates. This meant the girls had the adoption on their minds again. Most days they don't ask about it, especially with NYC on their minds. But this past week-end while we were driving, Kaeterina asked me if we would still live in NYC when we traveled to get Baby K. I told her that I honestly didn't know. I explained to her how we are following God's plan for us as best we can and that means I don't know what next year will be like. She was OK with that answer. So was I. That's a big step for me. I like to have the next 5 - 10 years planned out - in general terms anyways. I've given that up to God now. Only He knows. And in a way, that makes life a whole lot easier. I need to remember more often to live for today and not worry about tomorrow.

No comments: