Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Auntie Again


Garrett Michel
(look at those hands!)

My sister in law (although she is more like my sister than my Man's - I just love her death!) delivered a healthy baby boy this afternoon via c-section. Garrett is my first nephew on the Pfeiffer side of the family and second on my side. I rarely visit with my first nephew anymore. He lives over an hour away and is 14. His idea of a good time is not exactly hanging out with his little girl cousins and "Auntie". He was the first to call me that and I love that sound! It's the second sweetest sound behind "Mommy". This photo was taken with Jeff's camera phone because I wasn't able to visit him today. I'll wait until tomorrow when I have more time and won't be rushed to meet him and visit with the V side of the family. I'm just thrilled for Sue & Jeff that they have a healthy, heafty baby boy. Now we know at least Kaiden will have one boy in the family to play with.

No comments: