Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Garrett Michel Photos


I was able to visit with Sue and baby Garrett today. He's such a little peanut! I just love him! Jeff has already decided that his hockey and football numbers will be 21. He was born on 1/21 at 2:21 pm and was 21" long. He does have the longest fingers and feet I've ever seen on a baby. Kierstyn's were pretty long too but I think he beat her out on that.

Garrett is a true blessing to the Villemure family. Both parents anticipated a long journey to parenthood and God surprised them and blessed them before their 1 year anniversary. On top of him being a healthy baby boy, he was born via c-section (non-emergent) and thankfully so. He had the cord wrapped around his neck and they didn't even know that. They only suspected something because his monitoring was off a bit.

I was only able to visit for 1.5 hours because it took a bit longer than I expected to get there due to construction on M-59 and the the girls still needed to get some school in today. I'll take more tomorrow when I have my good camera back. Pete took it today to have for his photography class tonight. Here are my favorite photos:



No comments: