Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Day

So today is a new day.

It's going to be better than yesterday.

Got a few 'hate' emails. Got a few 'support' emails. But now it's over. I won't spend anymore time on this. I won't let this event cloud all of the good works that the Lord has done in our lives over the past 18 months.

I'm putting my laptops away after this post and not bringing them back out until tomorrow.

I've blocked a few people from sending me emails and 'unfriended' a few people on Facebook.

It's going to be a good day.

Off to have lunch with a good friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I never get blocked from reading your entries. I am glad you have made a decision and can see the LORD working in the midst of your walk. I guess your perseverance is growing. TMP

Sonyia said...

I'd never block you : ) Thank you for your kind words!