Thursday, January 8, 2009

Perspective

Nothing like having lunch. With a good friend. Who is having a really hard time right now. Who's life is 100 times harder than mine right now. To put my life into perspective. I have a God that forgives me when I least deserve it. I have my health. I have a wonderful husband who adores me, believes in me and supports me (even when it doesn't feel like it : ). I have 3 beautiful, healthy daughters that love and challenge me. I have a handsome son waiting for me in China. I also have generally healthy Parents and In-laws who love me and my family. Additionally, I have all the food and clothing that I want, more than I need most days, and a toasty warm home to live in. Lastly, I have friends that are there for me in my crappiest moments. And I'm complaining. Really? Things could be a lot worse. A lot worse.

No comments: