Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Time

Photobucket

I have been eating better. I have lost 8 pounds over the past 2 months. Not the greatest weight loss but still a loss. I know I need to get physically in shape - not just weight wise but also cardio wise. Hubby runs. I ran in a past life. I could never keep up with Hubby now. But maybe with his still sprained ankle I could : ) I've been convicted about this for quite some time now. Now I'm going to do it. I'm going to blog about it and let the whole world keep me accountable.

I'm going to do the Couch to 5K Running Plan. Check it out.

Superstar and M'chelle both do tri-athalons. If I'm going to hang with these chicks in NYC, I need to get my but in gear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I don't learn ANYTHING about you unless I read your blog! Here's my encouragement to you, if running SUCKS, try power walking. I did that for years, and enjoyed it SO MUCH MORE than running. And it is really really good for you! However, if running is OK for you, GO FOR IT!

Sonyia said...

I keep you reading my blog this way : )

Thank you for the encouragement! I do enjoy running - it's just difficult for me because, well, you know, it hurts : )