Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sparkling Gems From the Greek

So last month, I was attempting to help my scrapbooking buddy with her garage sale. I don't know that I was much help. I did help her out by taking 6 books and a journal off of her hands : ) We spent the good part of 5 hours just chit chatting away. I had a wonderful time with her as I always learn a few new things when talking with her. She suggested the book Sparkling Gems by Rick Renner to me. Click on the title to go see it on-line. I'm always up for a new book so on Monday when the girls and I were out running errands, we ran to Family Christian bookstores in hopes of finding it. It wasn't in stock BUT it was on sale for 43% off PLUS I had a 25% off coupon that I was able to use on top of that and have them order it for me. At a price under $20, who could resist that? They called yesterday to say that it was in and since I needed to run a few more short errands, I ran over there to get it. I've been trying to keep all of my errands packed into one day with the price of gas these days but I just knew I needed to get that book! I can't wait to dive into it!

No comments: