Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hrm....

I was just driving home from a short visit with my parents tonight. While there, I do always check my emails. I read a quick post on our Communitas forum from a member with an incredible message. So on the drive home, I was contemplating what I had read.

Then, Gotta just love those church bulletin boards, don't you? I read:

God's Website is Never Down IF Accessed by Prayer ...

HRMM >>>>

Was I just wondering why he hasn't been speaking VERY clearly to me lately? I was I just wondering why I feel so lost, disconnected, confused, and stressed lately?

Think I read that sign because, Oh, I don't know, our internet at home KEEPS going down on an hourly basis and I KNOW that is a sign that I'm not supposed to be on it. Wasn't it just last week that I self impossed a one hour time limit to the computer and that was to be AFTER my quite time with the Lord? Have I been doing that???

No comments: